Most Popular Questions
DECIDING ON WHAT POOL IS BEST FOR YOUR FAMILY
Choosing the right fibreglass pool for your family is a hard question with so many different pool options and different opinions. We suggest you make a list and then tick the boxes.
Firstly you need to consider the age group of your family and what the pool is really for. e.g Swimming or playing in.
Questions to ask yourself.
Size of pool: How long and how wide?
Depth of Pool: Deep end shallow end?
Entrance to pool: Ease of access to the pool?
Do you require: A salt water pool, chlorine pool or a fresh water pool?
OUR POOL WARRANTIES
Our fibreglass pools are supported by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a gelcoat colour (internal) warranty that meets Australian Standards and SPASA guidelines.
ADVANTAGES OF A FRESH WATER POOL
Ozone Swim uses an advanced oxidation process to produce ozone gas (03) into the pool circulation. When this ozone (03) is injected into the water, it breaks down into oxygen
There are many operating, health, environmental and assurance benefits when you convert your swimming pool to fresh water.
- Very easy to maintain
- Eliminates most of the regular consumables including salt, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide and stabiliser
- Freshwater prolongs life of all equipment and reduces staining and corrosion on pool surface, fixtures, glass fencing, landscaping and outdoor stainless steel kitchens
- Residual sanitiser and algaecide lasts for weeks, ensuring you will never come home to a green pool
- Works with all types of pumps and filters
- Ensures air quality for indoor pools.
Health & environmental benefits:
- Eliminates most chemicals known to cause serious health issues
- Non irritating to skin and eyes
- Beneficial for asthmatics, psoriasis and eczema sufferers
- Pool and backwash water can be recycled without diluting for use in gardens, holding tanks, and grey water systems
- Since 1984, every Olympic pool, including the Olympic pool at Homebush Stadium in Sydney has used an ozone system with competitive swimmers saying it is the preferred choice for racing and diving.
- Brauer Industries was established in 2004 and is now one of Australia’s leading distributors of a range of products for water sanitation
- ndorsed by the Australian Swim School Association and are used at many iconic locations including Laurie Lawrence’s Swim Schools, Dreamworld, Q1 Resort & Spa and Palazzo Versace.
SWIMMING POOL DEPTHS
All FACTORY POOLS PERTH depths range from 1.5m deep to 1.85m deep.
COSTING FOR A SWIMMING POOL
Depending on the size of the pool, the price can vary considerably. FACTORY POOLS PERTH have a large range of fibreglass pools that come in all shapes and sizes with prices starting from a low $15,990* up to $40,000* for our larger pools.
* Plus Statutory Fees & Charges
OUR SELECTION OF SWIMMING POOL COLOURS
With 6 different colours to choose from, FACTORY POOLS PERTH is sure to have a colour that suits your requirements.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS FOR YOUR SWIMMING POOL
We have a large range of accessories to choose from including Water Features, Fencing, Paving and Landscaping ideas to make your pool area look stunning. Please contact us for more information.
Pool Manufacturers… Choosing The Right One
Deciding on who to buy you fibreglass pool from will be the hardest decision you have to make.
Not all fibreglass pools are built the same and this is partly why the price of a fibreglass pool can vary considerably from company to company.
Buying locally is normally the better option because if you have any issues you can speak directly with the manufacturer.
BUYING FROM FACTORY POOLS PERTH
At FACTORY POOLS PERTH we have the best value for money fibreglass pools in Western Australia. All pools are built at the brand new state of the art factory in Forrestdale. If you wish you can even visit to see your pool being manufactured.